Clinical Nurse Position
Based in Fairbanks, Alaska
- Position: Clinical Nurse: Active and unencumbered RN licensure in the State of Alaska
- Setting: Private outpatient clinic- providing mental health services (children, teens, adults & elders)
- Hours: Monday – Friday Noon to 8 PM- No on-call, No weekends
- Essential Job Functions and Duties: This role provides clinical support to mental health clients and clinicians by providing supported services with the direction of the PMHNP’s which may include but is not limited to:
- Provide direct support to Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP) by communicating with clients, external providers, labs, pharmacies, etc.
- Collect clinical data (vital signs, height, and weight as appropriate)
- Administer Rx medications as needed to include Spravato and Long Acting Injectables.
- Develop therapeutic relationships with children, adolescents, adults, and elders, struggling with emotional and cognitive issues.
- Develop competence with neurofeedback and neurocognitive techniques including the Safe and Sound protocol and HEG.
- Providing direct care under the supervision of the PMHNP.
- Document as appropriate in the electronic health record.
- Enhance services through communication and integration with internal and external health providers
- Full time salaried position (Depends on Experience) ($75,000-$80,000)
- Two weeks of paid vacation per year. 10 paid sick days per year. 11 paid statutory holidays.
- Health Benefits are:
- Medical Benefits are possible for individual with (25% employee contribution)
- Supplemental Insurances for Dental, Vision, Life and Accidental Death Insurance at 100% (no employee contribution for premium required)